Welcome to www.fregoproducts.com (Referred to as “the website/ online service), service provided by FREGO, a propriety brand of FAWAZ Group. The website is operated by FREGO (referred to as “we/our/us”). As a user (referred to as “you/your/Customer”) of the website you must read and acknowledge below the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). By purchasing via the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Read carefully before using the online service. If you do not agree (or cannot comply with) any of the Terms and Conditions, do not use the online service.
Use of the website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” as per local Contract Acts are not eligible to use the website.
Except where additional conditions are provided which are specific to products or services, these Terms and Conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings or agreements.
By using the website, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including without limitation:
– Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access.
– Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper
– Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website,
overloading, and “flooding”, “spamming,“ mail bombing “or crashing”.
– Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
– Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network
security may result in civil or criminal liability.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the website or any activity being conducted on the website. The website will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
We view protection of your privacy as a very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and Your Information is one of our most important assets. We store and process your information on our servers that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices. We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. If you object to Your Information being transferred or used in any way please forward your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or deem not to use the website.
We do not sell or rent Your Information to any third parties without your explicit consent.
As you use the website and communicate with us electronically, you also consent to receive communications from us electronically, by means of emails, newsletter or by posting notices such as disclosures on the website. You agree that any communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement, as in writing.
We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other electronic communications with Your Information for training purposes, to check instructions given to us and to improve the quality of our customer service.
Customers that complete product and/or seller reviews are providing extra with full ownership and license to reproduce their reviews in any marketing material and publish on the website and in marketing material without further customer consent based on the submission of the review.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the quantity of items selected per person, per household or per order on ‘My shopping cart’. Your shopping cart capacity is limited to five (5) pieces per item.
The said limitations may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit card, and also two orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied.
While the website strives to provide accurate products information (such as stock availability, pricing, products features, images, and specifications) and services information, typographical errors may occur.
The colors of our products that appear on the Website will be displayed as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Publishing any form of product/service information (including -but not limited to- marketing proposal, ads, offers, magazines and flyers) on the website does not guarantee stock, offer and price availability online or in store.
Errors may occur in the process of providing product/service and pricing information on the website. The website cannot confirm the pricing and total cost of a product/service until online checkout is completed. In the event that a product/service is listed and invoiced at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product/service information, the website have the right, to either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event that we accept and process your order online, the total cost will be debited to your credit card / Debit card account and notifying you by email that the payment has been processed.
Still, in our effort to be the lowest price provider in Oman, store pricing will sometimes differ from the website prices. We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on the website, as well as in all our stores. However, sometimes price online does not match the price in a store. “Price match policy” does not apply to online sales and online prices.
Stock availability and pricing are subject to change without prior notice. All Prices and Fees are inclusive of VAT if applicable – unless stated otherwise.
Shipment processing dates depend on your order, city and your payment type. Please note Pre Orders are not included within the standard shipping time summary below:
Delivery is 3-20 working days excludes Friday which is not a working day and public holidays such as Eid and Oman national day. During public holidays delivery may take up to 3-20 working days.
Delivery is estimated delivery and not guaranteed, for the most up to date estimate please see the product page.
The product page is updated regularly based on latest information. Delivery is also dependent on customer accepting and arranging delivery with the courier or FREGO delivery team.
If customer cannot be contacted the delivery date will be affected and delivery will be delayed without any responsibility to FREGO.
Dear Customer, your availability at the scheduled time helps to complete the delivery successfully. If you want to reschedule again, please call 24238205 maximum by 10:00 pm in the day before the scheduled date, otherwise RO 10 will be charged according to the policy.
Small item delivery through couriers (less than 30kg)
Delivery Charges: Free over 10 OMR | 2.5 OMR under 10 OMR
Large item delivery through FREGO (including Air conditioners)
Delivery Charges: Free
Customers who place an order for any large item such as an AC, will receive a phone call to confirm the first available delivery window.
Web site delivery time for large items on the product page is based on the availability at the time of the order being placed and does not guarantee that the same delivery window is available at the time of booking with the call center agent via the phone.
If you place an order online with a combination of light and heavy weight item(s), the products will be delivered to the specified delivery address in different shipments and timings.
Please note: The Delivery for the big items will be for the 3rd floor maximum. There is no installation for the TVs 58 inch and less.
In case the customer wants to return the product due to a personal reason within 14 days for online purchasing, and 30 days for the store purchasing, and not related to the product status.
Can’t wait for delivery? Collect from store!
Simply place your order online, choose “Collect from store” delivery option, we will arrange your selected product(s) for collection in your chosen store.
The service is available from all FREGO stores for small products only. While placing your order, check individual product(s) page – exceptions may apply.
For confirmed “Collect from store” orders, customer will receive within (2) hours e-mail notification from frego.com where, as and when the product(s) is ready for collection. The following collection and reservation rules are applicable:
– A valid ID and a printed copy of the order e-mail notification will be required for collection.
– For “Collect from store” pay online orders are reserved for maximum (7) days.
– The orders will be handed over to the registered person details upon the order creation.
– The receiver details are not changeable at all, where if the customer wants to change, this required complete cancellation for the order, and to be
The website provides the possibility to purchase product(s) and /or service(s) online and to settle payment online or in-store based on shipping, delivery method available in Oman. Payment transactions including authorizations and settlements will be in Omani Riyals.
We accept the following modes of payment:
For online payment transactions, customer will receive on order acknowledgment once the payment has been authorized.
We cannot accept any liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit card card supplier for any reason. You should check your bank credit card supplier for that.
We do not store your credit card details on the website. All payment details which are entered through the website payment gateway are encrypted when you enter them. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are encrypted.
We cannot provide any of your payment information obtained via the web to other companies or individuals unless required to by law. This information is processed by our payment merchant.
Credit card details provided by you for benefiting from the online service will be truthful, valid and accurate and you shall use the credit card which is lawfully owned by you. The said information will not be utilized and shared by the online service with any of the third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. The online service will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on you and the responsibility to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on you.
In the event that we are unable to supply the full or portion of the order, we will inform you accordingly. A full or portion refund will be given -through credit card – where you have already been charged for.
Using the online payments facility of the website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this facility.
– Lowest Price Guarantee is applied on all products * across all eXtra stores in Oman.
– The advertised item must be for the same brand, model, country of manufacture, and subject to a manufacturer’s warranty that is applicable in
– This offer does not apply on products advertised on personal accounts.
– Advertised prices must be in Omani Riyal, and will be calculated as including all charges applicable (like home delivery & installation if any).
– Advertised item must be available at eXtra stores.
FREGO has the right to change the policy of “Price match policy” without prior notice.
– Policy does not apply on the online exclusive offers on eXtra website.
– Customer can claim the difference in price within this policy for 2 devices as a maximum.
* Lowest Price Guarantee policy does not apply on Smart Phones advertised online.
Cancellation by FREGO: www.frego.com reserves the right to cancel the order due to any of the following reason:
– Payment rejection.
– Buying more than 2 pcs. of the same item.
– Customer no-show or delay for more than 7 days in collecting his (paid online) “Collect from store” orders.
– Wrong delivery address given by customer or wrong contact details or due to customer is not reachable.
– Extra Stores is committed to providing the best possible customer service to our customers, as such any bulk orders over a quantity of 2 of the same SKU or promotion/offer to the same customer or business orders will be cancelled at the discretion of management.
– In case the customer want to make return because manufacture defect or he don’t want the product and there is free gift with his item and it has
been used the amount of the gift will be deducted on customer.
Cancelation by customer:
– To process cancelation of an order, please contact us. You can cancel the order due to any of the following reason:
– The product/service(s) are not yet shipped to you. In case of cancelation, after the order has been shipped to you, cancelation fees will apply. We
have the full right to demonstrate whether an order has been shipped to you by the time of your cancelation request.
– We are unable to procure/deliver the product/service(s) in a reasonable time; that is (10) working days from the date we confirmed your order.
In case you are not satisfied with your product(s), or the product(s) is defective, within (14) days from the date you receive your order, you can request a “Return Material Pre-Authorization” to return the product(s) to FREGO.
– Software, video games are non-returnable.
– Due to hygienic reasons Health & Beauty products (shavers, epilators, oral/ dental care…) are not subject to any return, replacement or refund,
unless found defective within (14) days.
– Mobile phones, computers, gaming devices are not subject to any return, replacement or refund, unless found Defective within (14) days.
– Printers, faxes, copy machines, supplies and accessories are not subject to any return, replacement or refund, unless found Defective within (14)
Please contact us to obtain Return Material Pre-Authorization (RMPA) before processing a return. “RMPA” are valid for (14) days from date of issue.
In the event of a return as a result of product malfunction or manufacturing defect, damage upon delivery or delivery of the wrong product, customer will not be charged for any shipment fees or/and Bank transfer fees (3 OMR). In case of returns for other reasons (i.e. customer needs an exchange or customer changed his mind) shipment fees or/and Bank transfer fees (3 OMR) will be charged to the customer.
For payment with Installments, in the event of a return as a result of product malfunction or manufacturing defect, damage upon delivery or delivery of the wrong product, customer will not be charged for any Installment fees (3 OMR). In case of returns for other reasons (i.e. customer needs an exchange or customer changed his mind) Installment fees (3 OMR) will be charged to the customer.
While preparing for a return, product must be in its original packing with full set of accessories and manuals included. We do not accept return of products which have scratches, are damaged as a result of misuse, or malfunction due to wrong voltage connection. At our sole discretion, we may consider returns that do not satisfy the above criteria.
Products sold by us are covered by (1) year manufacturer’s warranty. The minimal manufacturer’s warranty takes effect from the date of purchase. FREGO extended warranty services (also named Force 24/7 Services contract) are available for many categories of products that we sell.
You must check and read owner’s manual before using the product to make sure it meets all safety, security and electrical local requirements.
Unless specified, electrical products that se well are designed to work on 220-240 Volts. If you do not have appropriate installation to operate at this electrical voltage, we do not recommend you to use the product. Products damaged due to use with wrong electrical sources and / or supplies will not be accepted under manufacturer’s warranty terms and conditions.
All products sold by us have received quality control approvals and are deemed to be functional when shipped by us. After 14 days from the date you receive the product, if there is any problem with the purchased product, it is recommended to contact FREGO directly.
You can contact us to obtain manufacturer’s authorized service center locations and contact details.
Pre orders are guaranteed in terms of customer orders, once payment is confirmed extra.com will guarantee your pre order device or item however delivery times are based on supplier lead times and cannot be guaranteed.
Pre order delivery dates and collect from store dates may differ based on supplier delivery and customer city of delivery or collection. Final dates and time will be communicated to customer once supplier stock arrives by sms, email or phone to customer. Estimated dates are estimates based on supplier delivery into Oman not nationwide customer delivery dates.
We reserve the right, to cancel any pre order due to failure of delivery from our suppliers. extra.com will always do its very best to fulfil all pre orders and delivery within the estimated delivery time, however the estimated delivery time is based on the lead time from the supplier and is not a confirmed delivery date.
FREGO.com will always do its very best to all fulfil all collect from store pre orders and make the order available at the earliest possible time based on supplier delivery and store opening times however the estimated collection time is based on the lead time from the supplier and is not a confirmed collection date. Final dates and time will be communicated to customer once supplier stock arrives by sms, email or phone to customer. Note pre orders are not included within the 2 hour collect from store promise.
All pre order customers will receive updates from extra.com if the delivery date changes and as soon as extra.com receive further delivery information from the supplier.
If the supplier fails to deliver the pre order on time, extra.com does not hold any liability for delays and will not share any compensation with the customer for delayed Pre orders beyond the originally stated estimated delivery date.
Customers can at any time request for a full refund on any pre order and their order will be refunded in the standard process and time.
– Please keep and save the original invoice so the AC can be installed.
– FREGO have the right to reject exchanging or returning the AC after the installation.
– After doing the installation the AC will be under the supplier warranty and responsible for any required service or repair within the warranty period.
– The customer is kindly requested to make the installation site ready (civil work, decoration, plumping, Water drainage…) to ease the installation operation, and to provide suitable electricity.
– FREGO will not install the AC in case of concrete wall and requires to open a hole as this is the customer responsibility.
– FREGO installation team is not responsible for electric wiring.
– Maximum allowed height for the scaffolding is 3 meters.
– FREGO is not responsible for the cooling efficiency inside the manhole.
– FREGO is not responsible for the cooling efficiency if the installation site size is not compatible with the AC capacity.
– The customer has to pay the value of the additional pipes or any other additional costs prior to the installation.
– FREGO is not responsible for the quality of the pre-installed pipes at the installation site.
– In case the customer did not attend the booked appointment maximum within half an hour then FREGO will cancel the appointment, and the customer has to book another appointment.
In case the sold item is not received within a maximum of 30 days from the invoice date, eXtra will not be responsible for keeping the item in its warehouses & will be obliged, unfortunately, to cancel the invoice. The customer will be entitled for only a full refund as per the normal refund policy.
www.FREGOHome.com may at any time modify the Terms and Conditions of the Website without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time on our website. In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you should discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed to accept and abide by the modified Terms & Conditions of Use of this site.